Group appointments are very useful and can come in handy if you need to remind multiple staff members about an upcoming meeting, if you are a tutor and you want to remind both the parents and the student of an upcoming session, if you have a fitness class or a seminar with multiple participants, or anything along these lines. With our group appointment feature, the possibilities are endless!
The group appointments feature is limited to 100 clients and group appointments count towards the monthly appointment limit of your subscribed plan, based on the number of customers in the group. For example, 1 group appointment made with a customer group of 100 clients will count as 100 appointments. If you create a group appointment that would cause you to go over your monthly appointment limit, you'll receive an error message.
Group appointments also cannot be edited like other appointments. If you need to change a group appointment, it has to be deleted and then recreated. In addition, you can delete group appointments as a whole or delete individual customers from a group appointment by editing the customer group.
In order to create a group appointment, you'll first need to create a client group in your account. To create a client group do the following:
- Click on the three dots near the top right of your screen.
- Click on Groups under Customers in the blue panel.
- Click the +Create button.
- Enter the name of the group (The name of the group could be related to the event you are creating it for.)
- Type in a few letters in the Search field to find the person(s) you want to add to the group.
- Click on the correct name that appears to add the person to the group.
- Click the Save button to save the group once everyone you want in the group has been added.
After you have created your group, go to the New tab and type in the first few letters of the group title to make it appear. Select the group name and then enter any additional details you need for the appointment on the appointment form.
The Reminder type (ie. text, email, both, or none) for the persons included in your group will be determined by the reminder type on each client's profile.